2.8
Turnaround Time

I placed an order via the app, it somehow came up with an address and sent the door dasher there (20 miles away from my location) Not sure why, since my gps services work fine. I am now on the phone with a dispatcher who see who told me "well he already picked it up.

sooo I don't think I can cancel this order. I can see if he will accomadate the drive, and still bring you your food. ($20 cold food." My response at that point, not being offered to cover at least part of the charge, or any kind of remediation. I kindly asked if I could just get my money back.

First, she said let me check with my manager, then she said we can credit the amount back to your door dash account (for another bad experience.?) Then she finally agreed, okay that's something we can do, its 3:27pm CST. I have a meeting with a client in 3 minutes and i've been at it since 5am.

If you offer a service a food service partnering with restaurants, you need to reflect that restaurants service and hospitality period.. Not a good expereince to say the least.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Food Delivery Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Comments