1.6

I have a $20 allowance for my son to get food. DoorDash did not give me my order and then they offered no solutions to fix it except for to give me a refund that gets on my card in seven days.

This was the first time I ever use DoorDash. They gave me some guy that speaks Vietnamese he doesnt speak English or Spanish like I do. He doesnt know how to use his own GPS now my kids get to be hungry for the rest of the day because DoorDash took the money and cant refund it for seven days. Nor will they let me speak to a managerI have a $20 allowance for my son to get food.

DoorDash did not give me my order and then they offered no solutions to fix it except for to give me a refund that gets on my card in seven days. This was the first time I ever use DoorDash. They gave me some guy that speaks Vietnamese he doesnt speak English or Spanish like I do.

Preferred solution: My solution is that they should have given me my food and refunded me or at least given me credit for the next time! Seeing as this was my first time ever using the service for going to sakes and they couldn’t find my house even though it’s not hard .

DOORDASH Cons: Terrible customer service, Most of the time they dontspeak english or spanish, Theives.

Comments