1.5K views
Featured Not resolved

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

I am experiencing the same thing. Referred a family member.

At the time in my area it was $1500 if they completed 150 dashes within 60 days, they would get $100. As soon as they start dashing, I try to reach out to customer service because I can't track their dashes and our accounts don't seem to be linked. I cannot get confirmation and finally go to my local dasher office. They confirm accounts are linked and say referrals should go through upon completion.

My family member finishes his 150 dashes in 28 days. No bonuses in our accounts. I submit case files online and call dasher support. They admit it's a technical glitch and mistake on the part of door dash and that it should be a simple fix.

Apparently my family member's account was set to expire in 1 day instead of 60 days, so that's why it thinks dashes not completed on time. Our case is pushed up to the "escalation team". We are promised a response "soon" and within 48 hours. It's been almost a week (tomorrow) and a month (tomorrow) since we started the initial inquiries.

I've been calling every other day and get the same scripted lines from customer service agents in the Philippines or India. They can't give me the contact info of the "escalation team" in San Francisco and they can't transfer me to someone with authority. I just need to be patient and "wait another 48 hours" for a call or e-mail response. Still nothing.

I've been filing a new case file everyday asking why this hasn't been resolved yet. Extremely frustrating as a LOT of money is on the line here.

This company has horrible dasher support and just gives you the total run around. It's almost time to threaten legal action on principal.

I've been paid every time I was due money. Now in the real world where I work if someone's bank account is messed up it does take weeks to fix.

I am an insurance agent and if somebody's account is wrong not only does it take weeks to fix when there is a refund that they try to process through the bank it didn't needs to be mailed which takes weeks.

This lady probably deserves to get paid but she's complaining about the wrong thing. She should be mad at herself for not proactively making sure her account was correct because real people in the real world knows what happens when there's a bank error.

I get my money any time I want. I've never had issues.

Wow one huge run on sentence, it's very hard to even read this review, or make sense of it. My head hurts.

to jclaar #1638516

I can't be bothered to attempt to read it. Almost makes me motion sick without some stabilizing punctuation.

Take them to the court

Has any one got paid the 1000 dollars for the 100 deliveries they made

to Anonymous #1640572

Didnt know I was suppose to

I'm going thru the same thing with them now. It's not a lot of money but it's mine and I want it. After this, I'm not delivering for them anymore.

They owe me money as well. I’ve been waiting over a month when they anticipate 7-10 business days.

Yes, same here. I have been owed money for 3 months. I will go inside the office too.

I recommend go to local office and talk with representatives there as it solved same problem for me

to Samkose dadger #1486614

Thanks I'll go in the morning