3.7K views
Featured Not resolved

This is an ongoing situation this business is horrible you don't contact nobody nobody knows nothing everybody says everything is in headquarters headquarters don't have no phone number headquarters don't have no email so then you guys have people sick and they wait on that money and then give him a time 24 to 48 hours they call you back if not there another 48 hours or maybe Tuesday Wednesday this business is the worst business that I've ever work with you in my life you guys are not business materials you guys don't have contact nothing horrible I want my money I'm going to take this situation a little bit seriously in a little bit more farther than this because it's not just not about $1,000 if it's mine you got people just been waiting on their money for weeks and time and time and time and you guys said he's telling everybody the same thing over and over and over again this ain't going to work this ain't going to be end of it and this is not going to be the last message you guys send for me because if I have to take this further for his legal legal actions that's what I will have to do

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

They suck!!!! Period!

My pay got taken & deposited to a wells fargo account which wasn't mine

Do not use this company. I ordered three times.

2 times the driver got lost and 1 time I did not recieve the order. They are charging 9.99 monthly fee that I did not authorize or would ever authorize since they have at least four competitors with reasonable and honest delivery fees. They have blocked me from ordering...my address appears as a non-delivery area.

However, the 9.99 is being deducted from my debit card. Horrific.

#1719154

It is very discouraging when trying to contact the company. Without the ability to call a person or know that your issues or concerns are being handled. I know the frustration first hand myself.

I got a third party promo code for free food at doordash to make a long story short it was basically just a way for doordash to access my debit account and get me to pay for something I couldn’t afford I tried to cancel and couldn’t and they haven’t refunded my money

#1720342
@Anonymous

Honestly from a contracted driver, you are better off ordering from UberEats or even Postmates. Their Customer Service is top notched.

Freakin Doordash likes to float themselves loans when they been in business long enough to fix their bogus app and strengthen Customer Service. Bogus to e land when the business model was never perfected and a stealing machine to feed theircdark souls.

I’m Thinking class action law suite When you do talk to someone there over seas

@Anonymous

Exactly and they stole my money and food was never delivered. I live in a PRESTIGIOUS highrise that is highly secured with cameras that show delivery was never made. Call for days with no resolution besides rude foreign agents who blew me off and hung up on me

@Anonymous

I deliver for doordash and don't have any problems. Except the rich people and all the black people never tip !!

@Anonymous

They tip DoorDash takes it to pay you!

ImpressiveFrigatebird219

Exactly I have had the worst experience with door dash from the first time. I waited to get my money back for a refund.

They charged me for the food I didn't even get. On top, they charged me twice. this has been an ongoing situation for 3 months and customer service representatives are bullies.

Literally so rude, claiming that the system says your food was delivered and I can't do anything. Yes, I understand mistakes happen but they literally claimed that their website and system is perfect and cant make no mistake.

@ImpressiveFrigatebird219

The same exact thing just happened to me today. The site would not let me cancel the order.

It first stated my card had insufficient funds so I used another card. They charged on each card.

TurbulentFennecFox

I was never paid either by doordash.

As a Dasher, the drivers are also being stiffed their paid less than a waitress that is $1 they guarantee you plus they still part of the tips they go by how far you drive so it's an 80/20 split we get stuck with the 20 they get 80 that's *** to long term drivers home we're guaranteed $5 plus tips and now gas is up to about $5 they pull this stuff that is why drivers are taking it out on customers orders but they shouldn't be because it's not the customers fault the government needs to step in and stop it the abuse of laborers the Department of Labor needs to step in and also do something. These folks need to be audited it appears like they have a double set of books when your work with the app it needs to be audited.

@Anonymous

Contact legal! The phone number is on pissedconsumer.com

This is exactly the reason I am deleting your app! 1.

You treat your drivers like *** 2. You support horrible companies like Chick Fil A. I hate cooking, and we spent a lot of money ordering from you. I am taking my business to Uber Eats.

Do better Door Dash!

I am spreading g the word. Pay the drivers you owe money to or customers will stop using you!

#1720346
@Anonymous

Thanks for supporting us Dashers. I now drive for Uber Eats.

At least there's a phone number to counter Customer Service. So many Miles, so much time spent on a Delivery that is the wrong address. After contacting Customer( Door-dash) they give me the correct address, which at times is 20-30 miles away. Customer can't contact Support, Driver can't contact support, Driver can't mark delivered.

So much stress and disgusted that Customers don't get the service they so deserve. There are other food deliveries out there.

This is an employee or contractor complaining about the company not paying them. Not a consumer complaint I believe it should be handled by different means.

Good lord your grammar is pathetic!!