Verified Reviewer

I ordered my food from McDonalds for my children and waited 2 hours for McDonalds which then was cancelled after waiting for 2 hours . My kids were hungry .

If my order was going to get cancelled why was it 2 hours after I ordered ? Also my refund from my cancelled order was credited to door dash and I should have been compensated on my actual debit card for this! I use DoorDash all the time and this has been the worst experience . The driver was communicating with me and when I asked where my order was because I had been waiting a while my order was cancelled.

This is unprofessional and I should have gotten my money back as well as compensation. My drivers name was Madge and although apologetic , this was unprofessional and I was not given any information on my order or why it was taking so long.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash No Contact Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Literally everything about my experience with doordash, Horrible delivery service.

Comments