I’m not sure why it’s so hard to get an order right... I’ve heard the stories before but decided to try door dash out, and I will Never use Door Dash again!

All I ask for is a cheeseburger without veggies... I received a cheeseless burger with veggies smh. I’m not trying to spend my hard earned money when companies to nothing to make sure customers are happy. I looked up Grub Hub and they guarantee Correct Orders, where Door Dash does not!

The amount of stupidity with my simple order shows that their drivers don’t care at all either. Door Dash is a joke and will never use them again!

Comments

Drivers cannot physically open your burger and check if their are onions they. An only check off that everything is there and confirm with restaurant that is the restaurants mistake.

Not the driver drivers fault . That complaint should be toward restaurant unless you would like driver to open your burger and touch your food .