1.3

Where is my food?!?!Where is my money?!?!

DoorDash failed to deliver my food, has made me wait for reorders for 3 hours at a time, and sometimes never shows up. Calling their customer support, they say "let me call your driver." After one reorder and another hour sitting/waiting, I call back with no food. They tell me the restaurant is now closed which was a LIE! We know the hours and eat there once a week.

I have complained, called, and complained again. Definitely don't want anyone else to experience the same.

I am never using them again.DOWN TO DOORDASH!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bmccosh stated that there is a room for improvement of failed to deliver and missing items. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of doordash delivery service. Doordash needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doordash delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Doordash. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Grubhub.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments