1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered food for my family because one of them was sick and I couldn't leave the house.I was really relying on a decent delivery service.

Not only did the food not ever come, there was no communication. Called the restaurant, they said a door dasher picked up the order. They billed me $52.00 for the food plus delivery but guess what, no food. Went on the chat for customer service, no one ever came on to respond, what a waste.

Never again Door dash. Your service is terrible. If you offer chat, have someone there to respond.

Now you have hungry kids, I have to spend time getting a refund from my credit card company.Doorcrash stinks

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $52. The author is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. The most disappointing about doordash delivery service from Doordash was she no-showed so doordash kept my money , but reviewer liked theoretical concept. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #1254111

They have messed up with my family consistently over and over again.We are in a position to where the only way we get food is watering right now for many reasons.

They have messed up so much it's terrible. And all they do is give you back the service charge. And of course if they forgot something like they do many times over you'll get that back. There are others that do this and yes they don't have a big menu to choose from but they've never messed up doordash continues to mess it up it's the worst company it's very foul and if it was my company this would not continue.

There are a billion dollar business so they really don't care.And like I said no matter how much money my company would be making we would strive to be as perfect as we can be doordash does not do this because they don't have to that's the attitude I get.