Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I wish I could leave no stars. I suppose that part of my pain here is my fault, as I gave DD more than multiple chances to disappoint me.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Typical experience last night: took forever, they had to call me to adjust my payment because a price was listed incorrectly on their app (my fault how??), then the driver couldn't find my apartment building (hi? GPS?), when it FINALLY arrived the food was COLD - not lukewarm - COLD. This time I finally decided enough was enough and I was going to complain about their shotty service, and I contacted them asking for a refund, and they gave me a CREDIT for Door Dash (which, lets be honest, I will never use again), for HALF of the meal they totally screwed up.

Poor experiences all around. Never.

Again. There are too many other delivery services to continue to be burned with this place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Comments

this has happened twice. After my order was picked up and on way to me driver stopped at another restaurant and picked up a second order while my food got cold.

Last night was final straw only got half my order tried to resolve issue the credit policy is garbage. Took the app of my phone today