Resolved
2.0

Update by user Mar 13, 2016

Complained to the BBB. Within a few days Door Dash issued a full refund.

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2016

Ordered online.Made sure that my apt.

# was in the order. Driver showed up an hour later. Went to the front desk. Front desk called me.

Did not hear the phone ringing. Instead of just leaving my food with the front desk, driver took my food and left. Complained to Door Dash through live chat. All they would do is credit me for my delivery fee of $5.99.

Wouldn't refund my food cost. Wouldn't even refund the tip I added on my credit card. Hope the driver enjoyed the free lunch and unearned tip courtesy of me.

Never will I order from them again!I will let all of my neighbors know of this horrible experience and I am sure they will follow suit.

lduke2010 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Doordash. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Doordash to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and incompetent driver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Grubhub. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doordash doordash online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments