Cordova, Tennessee

Woke up this morning to see $288.64 taken out of my bank account from Doordash. I called my bank straight away and told them i never even heard of this company and i did not authorize any charges.

They told me to call Doordash so i did. Doordash confirmed i was not a customer but told me i had to call my bank and have them deal with it. Really??? You cant put a stop payment on it?

I identified who I was and told you i did not place an order with your company! I am flying out West in two days for two weeks due to my fathers illness and I had to cancel my bank card and of course they can not get a new one to me before i leave Monday. Today is Friday.

This has put undue hardship on me in an already stressful situation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

DOORDASH Cons: Made me feel like they could care less.

Comments

Please tell me when you called us they told you that they didn't have any orders for you?? I do not follow the procedure of telling customers to just contact their banks.

That is ridiculous! If our name is in that statement along with that charge I will send up a ticket with a critical tag in it to my leadership team to give that money back! We have to tell people to work it out with the bank because we need to know if it's a true charge or if it's pending and normally, if everything is ideal, then the bank will call our headquarters office and take care if it.

USUALLY. That is unacceptable and I'm very sorry that you had to wake up to such a horrible surprise.