Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I like to give places more than one chance, people mess up sometimes.. I have given doordash multiple chances and it seems every time they mess up..

This time in particular not only were they pretty late, but THEN we didn’t get a TON (no exaggerating) a TON of our food. So we call them and all they do is discount the price difference of meals we got compared to the meals we PAID for! I don’t want the money back I want the food I ordered... the reason we got the wrong order they straight up told us was because their door dasher had told the restraunt we wanted just the meals without everything it was supposed to come with.

This also happened the time before this that we ordered as well. So no... I will probably not be ordering from doordash again which will suck for them because I usually order a lot at work.

Of course those are very simple orders with little room for error. Basically don’t order more then one thing or doordash will screw up your order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments