Verified Reviewer

1.8

Luckily this was only a $40 dollar order and not something more but I ordered from doordash and did not receive my order. No knock on the door just a pic of food at the door that I did not see.

I am monitoring the food so the time that it went from on the way to delivered was two min max. I reported the issue and got a reorder plus an extra seven dollars for the trouble. The redelivery was cancelled 10 min later. Then I contacted doordash and got refund for the order to make the order again.

Went through the whole rigamorole of ordering aging and again I am monitoring the delivery on the app so I am checking again when the delivery goes from on the way to delivered again two min max.

Again another picture at the door no knock and no bag of food at my door this time door dash does not give a refund so I wasted all that time ordering and arguing with customer service and still no food . I am using the last of my credit and uninstalling the app now.

DOORDASH Pros: Saves me from going out, Ease of access to order food otherwise unavailable for deivery.

DOORDASH Cons: Delayed or long delivery times, Missing food items, Food stolen.

Comments