Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

But when I go to Applebee’s they said that somebody had picked it up less than 15 minutes after I placed the order. So when I finally got in contact with someone and door dash and hour later they said that they could cancel and re-order the order. So they canceled it I re-ordered it in a new – ar I placed an order that was picked up by someone and never brought to me. I didn’t even get notified of who picked it up.

But when I called Applebee’s they said that somebody had picked it up less than 15 minutes after I placed the order. So when I finally got in contact with someone and DoorDash and hour later they said that they could cancel and re-order the order. So they canceled it I re-ordered it in a new Dasher Got sent to pick it up. The dash or was there and waited about five minutes for them to finish making the new order and because that wasn’t done when he got there he left.

So I called him and he said that he’s not doing the order anymore I need to contact DoorDash to have somebody else pick it up. got sent to pick it up. The Dasher was there and waited about five minutes for them to finish making the new order and because that wasn’t done when he got there he left. So I called him and he said that he’s not doing the order anymore I need to contact DoorDash to have somebody else pick it up .

So I contacted DoorDash and DoorDash claimed that they had no record of my new re-order but Applebee’s did and another dasher was it out so how could they not have my order if they sent somebody out to get my new order .This is still currently going on and no one has still went to go get my order. Nor have I received my money back for my second order

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DoorDash Cons: I was not happy with the delivery time, Poor service, No delivery at all, No dashers, 3 hours later still no delivery.

• Delivery Person From Doordash