Verified Reviewer

Food Never arrived... I was tracking order and watched the dasher drive back and forth then dasher went 10 mins down the road to only turn around and park at end of the driveway.

I called Dasher 3 times and everytime calls were forwarded.. So I contacted customer service to find out where my order was. They in returned contacted the dasher in which I was informed food was at the mailbox. By now its like 1hour and 20 mins since I ordered and paid for my food..

When I went to mailbox the food was sitting on the ground. Very unacceptable... The food was cold and soggy. I could not even eat it..

The dasher never told me about food outside which I have never had a dasher not bring my food to the door. This was Very unprofessional and careless. No respect for my order or delivering my food in a proper way...

I am very upset and dissatisfied with this company. I will be using Grubhub from here on out...

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Comments