1.8

To anyone in Vancouver BC or elsewhere who uses DoorDash to deliver food please note that they are jacking up their fees by 4 to 6 or more per delivery in so-called' high utilization ' times. Lazy Meal and Just Eat do not.

Choose Wisely! Yours in Food. This is an Uber type model and one that does not justice to us who have helped build this company. I will try Foodora or LazyMeal or Justeat which i have in the past.

I suddenly impose a $4 delivery fee in addition to- their so-called 'service fee' means that you are paying enormous fees you will not find at comparable delivery services. The last Friday Night I ordered for my working son and myself the dasher didn't even bother to show up nor was there any accounting of where the food went.

The service gave me a credit but that now will all be 'eaten up' in some magical type of delivery fees. Like other services you deliver or you don't and no- you are Not a taxi service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: jacking up prices .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments