1.3

I used my Door Dash app to order a pizza. The restaurant confirmed my order at 5:57 pm.

Around 6:45 pm, the app said that the driver was at the restaurant location. When I noticed that the driver was still waiting at the restaurant I contacted the restaurant directly at 7:01 pm. They said that the order was picked up, so I called the driver and NO ANSWER. I checked the door dash app again and the driver was located in Greenbelt, MD about 20 minutes away from my home and in the opposite direction of where I'm located.

I call customer service and Bella hung up on me after placing me on hold because I requested a full refund and wanted my order canceled. I called back several times before I got a gentleman (I don't remember his name but it sounded like he was an out of the country call center employee) he processed my request for a refund but it will take several days to complete. But here's the kicker, my son ordered a pick-up order from a different location for the same pizza. The restaurant we originally ordered from was closing at 8:00 pm and when I was about to pull off from my parking spot here comes the driver from my original order.

I got out of my vehicle when his passenger, who was a female carrying the pizza to my gate, trying to announce that she was here to deliver my pizza. I told her that I cancelled the order. She still tried to give me the pizza and said that I ordered it, and they delivered it in a timely matter. The nerve of this lady because I was leaving my home at 7:35 pm to go pick-up a pizza that should have been delivered over an hour ago.

I just turned around got in my vehicle and left. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM DOOR DASH AGAIN!

It was convenient but not worth the headache. I will find another company and gladly spend my money somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

DOORDASH Pros: Convenience.

DOORDASH Cons: Help, Orders have been canceled, Food was over 45 minutes, Not worth the money.

Comments