2.6K views

Trying to delete your god-awful DoorDash account? My last straw was trying to order food from a listed restaurant only to find out they don't use DoorDash, ever. DoorDash called to say the restaurant was closed and asked if I would like the money credited to the App. Seriously???

Anyway, here's some help!

DoorDash, Inc.

DoorDash, Inc

Attention: Privacy

901 Market St, 6th Floor

San Francisco, CA 94103

Also, part of their terms:

16. General

(d) Consumer Complaints. In accordance with California Civil Code § 1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Preferred solution: cancel my account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 04.

Comments

#1612066

That doesn't work. I received some automated reply back as follows: Hello, Thanks for contacting DoorDash.

Unfortunately, this case has been closed due to inactivity. Please see below to access the support contact form and submit a new case: • Customers, click here. • Dashers, click here. • Merchants, click here.

A support representative will respond to your questions or concerns as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, DoorDash Support So, I clicked for customers was directed to a form. I just sent my request for my account to be permanently deleted: https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/contactsupport Good luck.

I am still trying to cancel my account. Did you get yours cancelled?

Doordash is absolutely terrible....how do you have a customer service when noone ever picks up the damn phone! Please I will like mine deleted too...please let me know iof yours was.