Lawrenceville, Georgia
1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered my food from the app from Hooters, I tracked my order with my notifications updated through via text and email and I had very specific instructions on were to bring my food. I waited in the area of my directions that I put in the description box and the dasher never came to that location.

And I also called and text the dasher from the number that was provided by the website 650-389-5459. This is not a working number. Then I called the DoorDash support number and I let them know the situation and the specialist told me that they wasn’t going to refund my money nor give me any kind of compensation for me not getting my food even after I explained what had happened. This is no way to do business.

The specialist also told that if they gave me another number to contact the dasher try to see if they can bring my food back. I contacted the number 901-859-0600, I asked if they were the dasher and they hung up the phone on me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

That much time, energy, and money I could have whipped up a feast for 8. Fresh, warm, nutritious, delicious. Easy but requires preparation and cleanup.