Verified Reviewer

1.5

Update by user Feb 21, 2021

I am a front line worker-I am an RN although I do not expect special treatment by any means, I am miles away from my family working long hours in often not so pleasant condition without a break. Yes I chose this profession and would do it again but being taken advantage of by a company when PROMISED a refund is such disrespect.

No one should be subjected to that. No mater what they do for a living. Like all of us right now I am tired, I wanted dinner, I wanted what I paid for, when I didn’t get it I wanted a refund as promised. This is not difficult.

Why transfer me to all these ppl? Why hang up on me?

Why lie? Just refund the money as promised!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2021

I ordered $77.93 meal never received was told via phone AND email would get refund. 2 months later after numerous phone calls, emails still waiting.

I have been told I never paid for food (sent copy of credit card statement), money was sent in form of a credit, (ha) lies lies.

I get transferred, hung up on and "someone will call you back. ridiculous!!!!!

User's recommendation: NEVER use.

DOORDASH Pros: Convince.

DOORDASH Cons: No communication and they do not care about their own service, Bad employees.

Comments