1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed an order at 5:35pm, with a quoted delivery time of 6:33pm.No order at 6:33, so I checked, and it said the order was in process, so I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited.

At 7:25, the order was marked as delivered, but I never received it. Of course, they have no phone number, so I had no choice but to contact them via chat. I then had to wait 25 minutes for chat, and it was now almost 8pm, and I still hadn't eaten! I was promised, by both the chat agent, and the supervisor, that I would receive a fresh, new order.

The promised delivery time was 9:12pm, so when I received the order at 8:36, only 20 minutes after being promised a fresh order, I knew something was wrong. They delivered the original order, which had been sitting there for 3 hours!!!! Chocolate milk, meat and cheese cannot be consumed after sitting at room temperature for 3 hours, so of course, I had to throw the food away.

These people have serious problems.They should just shut their doors now, and spare the public their horrible service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want someone from the corporate office to contact me at the phone number I provided..

I didn't like: Customer service is the worst.

Comments

Lazy.

Learn how to cook.

You didn't mention anything too complicated there.

kjonmyway
to Anonymous #1385233

For your information, I was ordering because I had spent the last 32 hours in the emergency room, with my elderly mother, who was very ill.I had to drive from another town, so I was at her house, and not at home where I could cook.

I am a single mother, and had my son with me, and all he wanted for being a good boy all that time, was to get the fusilli with cheese from CPK, with a chocolate milk.

Maybe you should mind your own business instead of being a *** and butting your nose into other people's business, with circumstances that you know nothing about.Hater.

to kjonmyway #1385819