This is the second time I used their service. Firs time was good as everything went smoothly.

Second time- the driver forgot an item and ignored my contact informing him of missing product. All their automated texts are one-way only and useless to the customer.

I have written to customer service and submitted a refund request online using their website tools with no result. Attempting to speak to a representative of the company in the event something goes wrong appears to be fruitless. Warning to all those using them. I will not use them again and was prepared to use them frequently.

This reviewer shared experience about "have a realiable method of contacting a 'live person' in the event something goes wrong with delivery. very simple-but makes for unhappy results otherwise." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. dpellis is overall dissatisfied with Doordash. The most disappointing about doordash delivery service at Doordash was missing items and driver ignored immediate advise of missing item , but reviewer liked mostly food delivered in a timel manner. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Grubhub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Doordash.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Doordash to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doordash?

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #1185768

We are easier to get in contact with via phone. 1-855-973-1040.