Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 27, 2020

I've still gotten zero response from DoorDash. It's been sever months and they have done absolutely nothing to resolve the issue

Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2020

It has been a month since I sent off my last email and I still haven't heard anything back. No reply, no Post-adverse Action Form that you claimed I would get, and still no recent background checks run on me.

I don't know what kind of sick joke you're trying to play claiming that I no longer passed the background check when it's clear you haven't even run one, but it's disgusting. I'm not even writing this out of any desire to continue working for DoorDash, but simply to let you know that your handling of this situation is downright despicable. You'll deactivate a person, lie to them about the reason, and then refuse to tell them the real reason why.

I'm disgusted, I'm disappointed, and the fact that you deactivated me directly after I tried to contact you about my covid diagnosis heavily implies that you suddenly decided that you're sick of looking out for your workers and didn't want to make good on all of this "financial aid" you were so proud of yourselves for offering. You're just another corporation who pretends to care about it's people when in reality you want to simply exploit them until they're no longer exploitable and then you fire them for "failing a background check." Disgusting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Preferred solution: Apology.

DOORDASH Pros: Sent dasher kit.

DOORDASH Cons: Sacmmed, Refusing to give corporate contact info.

Comments