I AM A HIGH RISK SENIOR. MY DAUGHTER LEFT INSTRUCTIONS I ALSO CALLED WALMART TO MAKE SURE INSTRUCTIONS WERE FOLLOWED.

THEY DIDNT KNOW ON DOOR AND SAY DELIVERY. SO I OPENED DOOR TO PUT TRASHCAN FOR THEM TO TSKE FOR THEM TO PUT GROCERIESS IN TRASH CAN AND WHITE BASKET. NOT 24 AND 35 PACKS OF. WATER .WATER BOTTLES STUCK IN BASKET HAVE TO NUY A NEW BASKET.

THEY DIDNT FOLLOW ANY INSTRUCTIONS. THEY PUT GROCERIES ON FLOOR CARPET. DISGUSTING CARPET CARRIES GERMS I HAVE ASTHMA. AND BAD BACK I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BEND DOWN AND PICK THEMS UP I AM I EXCRUCIATING PAIN GROCERIES ON THE OLD CARPETED BUILDING.

NOT SAFE BREATHING ON FLOOR IN BAGS N AND GROCERIES IN EXPOSURE TO ANY CORONA VIRUS. AND. DELTA VARIANT.I AM SO AFRAID HOW CAN I KNOW IF IVE BEEN EXPOSED. TENANTS DONT WEAR MASKS.

THE AEROSOLSSTAY IN THE AI JUST BY THEM BREATHING. OR TALKING BY THE CD. AND AEROSOLS EXPERTS IT IS AIREBORNE. ITS YOUR FAULT I AM TERRIFIEF.

YOUR DRIVERS DONT TALK TO ME THEY JUST THROW ON FLOOR GROCERIES TAKE PICTURE AND RUN. THEY DONT FOLLOW INSTRUCTION.I OPENED DO2IR TODAY TO PUT TRASH CAN FOR THEM TO TAKE DOWN AND PUT ALL GROCERIES IN HAS HANDLE ABD WHEELS AND A LID. SO ITS YOUR COMPANIES FAULT I AM TERRIFIED BECAUSR I AM A HIGH RISK. AND CAN OPEN DOOR FOR ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO BRING GROCERIES IN.

FOLLOW CDC YOUR DRIVERS HACE GROCETIES STICKING OUT OF BAGS BEING EXPOSED TO AIRBORNE.I AEROSOL.I THINK YOUR DRIVERS SHOULD BE TESTED I AM SO SCARED NOW. BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF I COULDVE POSSIBLY BEEN EXPOSED. ASYMPTOMATIC PRESYMPTOMATICAND SUPER SPREADERS. THIS IS A PANDEMIC LEARN SAFETY.

YOUR PUTTING PEIPLES LIVES IN DANGER. AND YOUR DRIVERS ASKING ME TO HELP THEM MEET THEM DIWNSTAIRS. OR HELP THEM WITH GROCERIES? IM SHELTER IN PLACE.

MY SERVICE DOG CAN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BETTER THAN YOUR DRIVERS. THIS IS PITIFUL AND TERRIBLE NOT CARING IN THIS PANDEMIC.PEOPLE CAN GET SICK AND DIE IF THEY GET CORONAVIRUS OR DELTA VARIANT OR MONKEYPOX ETC.

User's recommendation: FOLLOW INSTRUCTION THEY ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT TIPS. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE LIVES OF PEOPLE DURING HEALTH CRISIS PANDEMIC ETC.

Location: Livingston, New Jersey