Placed order on Saturday for Sunday delivery. It would have been sent immediately, if I hadn't called customer service. I could not receive immediate refund of $93 for cancelled order, but would have had to wait between 7-10 days for the refund, so was basically forced to re-submit the order.

On the following day, the order arrived on time, but missing one item, which was pre-paid. Was placed on hold on the customer support phone line, waited quite a while, then the call dropped. Called the restaurant which said they couldn't do anything since the order was placed through Door Dash.

Have been advised of a refund (not the total amount for missing item) being issued (7-10 days), plus a credit to my account. Said credit is lost, because I will not be using this service again.

The app is not good when something goes wrong and you need to speak to someone quickly. and the food from P.F. chang's was terrible, such a disappointment, it had once been my favorite Chinese restaurant. The Mongolian Beef, particularly, was a very small portion, and the meat was tough and chewy.

thank you for your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments