Verified Reviewer

Ordered a vacuum online from Walmart. Walmart called Door Dash to Deliver.

Delivery Driver brought to my office where I wanted it. Stepped into the Foyer of the entrance. Took a picture of the package, Walmart sent me the picture saying it was delivered and then the Dasher took the package back with him. Walmart Policy is it must be handed to customer.

I was right in side the door (which he did not enter). Walmart said the driver is bringing back to the store and I had to pick it up there...UGH! Went to the store, they did not have it because driver was refusing to bring it back to the store because he was too busy making deliveries. We have the driver on surveillance cameras NEVER coming into the office, only stepping into foyer (door didn't even close before he came out).

Walmart at first couldnt give my vacuum because it said in their system that it had been delivered.

Walmart came through as management walked me into store to get one from the shelf and walked me out so I didnt have to go through check out lines. RAVE to them but Travis from Doordash gets a RANT!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments