Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I've had an unauthorized order of $80 on my account. Different address that I've NEVER used before, and order from somewhere I have NEVER ordered from before.

All my other accounts are perfectly fine, but DoorDash account was compromised for sure, which is linked to my email. This is ridiculous, and if they have a breach of data (WHICH IT IS SO OBVIOUS THEY DID), they need to ensure their consumers are aware so they can change all of their credentials.

I've made repeated calls to customer service with no luck. All they sent me back was an email saying they cannot refund for the fraudulent order. This was such a terrible overall experience that I am done using DoorDash.

The only way for this to happen is if DoorDash had a data breach, which they have not announced.

Reason of review: Fraudulent Purchase.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12.

Comments

Same. Received email indicating account had been accessed and info changed.

Said contact us if you didn’t do it, but provided no direct contact info. Finally got in touch with “support” and all they could do was deactivate my account. Could not reset my email and password for me to access and update, could not tell me what data hacker could’ve had access to, and said we’ll forward it on to the “appropriate team.” No response from the appropriate team. DoorDash should take breach of people’s personal information seriously.

If there was a mass breach it should be reported.

Even if we just got lucky, support should be resolving this issue in a timely manner. Don’t use it.

My DoorDash account was stolen as well. So far they haven’t even frozen the hijacked account to prevent future theft.

They haven’t refunded me, and didn’t even say it was likely that they would assist me. Appaling lack of customer support and security by DoorDash.