I was considering getting a DashPass for $9.99 a month that DoorDash's site claims will get you $0 delivery on 17 restaurants (in the Manassas, VA area). But they don't list the 17.

They just tell you to look for the green checkmark. So I scrolled through the whole list of restaurants three times in a row, slowly and carefully, and there are only 8 restaurants that have a green checkmark. That's less than half of the number advertised. So I thought I would point that out to them, give them the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't intentional and they could fix the website.

But no, I discovered that there is absolutely no way to contact DoorDash. They have a completely inadequate FAQ page and that's it. Seriously? I guess you guys screw up so much, so often that you can't bear the volume of complaints you'd have to deal with.

That, or you're running this whole business on such a shoestring budget that you can't afford to have even one person working in Customer Support. Either way, shame on you, DoorDash.

I haven't had a beef with your service so far. But you can bet your *** that I won't be anteing up $9.99 a month for your DashPass.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DoorDash Cons: Misleading special offer.

Comments