1.6
Additional Fees

I use Door Dash service on average 2x/wk and the service is usually good. I ordered from Mayfield Cafe tonight 2/9/19 and only received 1/2 of my order.

I called Door Dash customer service and the service was so poor I called Mayfield myself and asked to be credited for my missing meal. I have not had the opportunity to find out how bad the customer service for Door Dash is but I will never order from them again. I ordered a salmon dinner with a Caesar salad and was charged over $63 dollars. My meal got cold while I was being passed from person to person at Mayfield.

Door Dash needs to give their phone support staff some training so they can perform basic communication with their customers. The bartender at Mayfield told me that they had changed their menu and "unfortunately Door Dash takes several days to catch up to these changes." The same customer service rep called me back and told me it was the Dasher's fault because he has problems with communications.

I told her what the Mayfield staff reported to me about the delay in updating their web site and that she should be ashamed to blame the driver because it was not his fault. She made a bad service recovery experience even worse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

DOORDASH Cons: Terrible customer support.

Comments