Verified Reviewer

I placed an order to huddle house and I received a call from Michael my delivery driver saying huddle house was out of Mac and Cheese. I asked for green beans in place.

Then I received another call saying that huddle house was out of fried pickles and Jalapeno poppers. I asked for chicken strips, cheese sticks and ordered a side of white gravy. I received my order almost 2 hours later (NO fault of the delivery driver) and my main order was cold and dry! Huddle house gave me tator tots and no green beans, no salad or side of white gravy!

My entire order was messed up and nasty because of huddle house's incompetence! I expect a full refund! I'm pissed off!

Also, they DON'T make their own ranch dressing! It's that nasty *** cheap bottled ranch dressing that you can buy in the store!

Yuck! These people freaking need to be closed down! I tried the cheese sticks and tator totes and OMG freaking nasty *** crap! They have a weird taste to them!

Either they are freezer burned or they were cooked in old oil! Reminds me of Long John Silvers! Nasty! Very dissatisfied and pissed off!!!!

Huddle house didn't give a receipt and your app didn't give any order number either! This was all around a bad deal that left a bad taste in my mouth....literally that I can't get rid of!

The food was that freaking bad!!!!!!!!! They shouldn't be in business!

User's recommendation: DON'T order from Huddle House! Nasty food and hours late!

DOORDASH Pros: U can oder things that u would have usealy go get, Speed of delivery, It was easy to order, Are fast.

DOORDASH Cons: You get charged for a restaurant being out of something.

Comments