Chandler, AZ, USA
1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was feeling very ill one day and wanted some hot soup. I decided to order from this website for the first time.

The restaurant I wanted to order from was still open (per the Door Dash website). I placed my order successfully and was told it would arrive within a certain time. 10 minutes later I get an e-mail saying my order was cancelled "due to an unexpected restaurant closure". Apparently the order time on the website is the restaurant hours, so you can't actually place an order close to closure.

This pissed of a very sick woman. In the e-mail I received they stated my order was fully refunded and there would be no problems. Well a few days later I checked and it was never refunded. I wait a few more days and then decide to contact them.

They have no phone number, only an e-mail address. What proper business does not have a phone number to call?! I sent them an e-mail and received an automated e-mail with no information back. I am not sure if I will ever receive my money back.

DO NOT order from this company!!! It is a complete scam and they should be ashamed of themselves!

This is what I get for making a rash decision in a desperate moment with a fever. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

DoorDash Pros: Variety.

DoorDash Cons: Did not refund the full price of the incorrect item, Never delivered, Service, Website hard to navigate and bad customer service.

Comments

Here is the number. Found it on Facebook when the same thing happened to me. (650) 681-9470