I placed an order through Starbucks coffee with DoorDash for delivery this morning. After the order was to be delivered I received two emails stating that my order has been cancelled from Starbucks Drake Street and that I have been refunded because the restaurant was closed today. I emailed back one of the emails and received a reply email that that address was no longer in order.

1. I phoned the Starbucks Drake Street location and it had been open all morning. The woman who answered the phone actually laughed at me and said, "It's Tuesday morning, of course we're open".

2. There is a Starbucks almost every two blocks in Vancouver, BC where I placed orders through DoorDash. They could have very easily completed this order, however I then had to run around and quickly place a coffee order for some tired and anxious executives. Not exactly how you want to start your work day.

Last year I had one work week where I had placed eight separate DoorDash orders for the office. Every single order was incorrect or got cancelled, again at when the order was already late for delivery. I have had orders that arrived late, arrived with the order incorrect, I have been told that the restaurant was closed more than once which was a LIE as I followed up with the restaurant and they were open, and I have spoken with some restaurants that I was supposed to receive orders from that said they weren't affiliated with DoorDash, didn't want to be, and had tried to reach them themselves to have their information removed from the website but couldn't reach anyone to have this completed.

The fact that it is almost impossible to speak to anyone on the phone or via email is most certainly an indication here, and I will not be using your services at home or the office again, and will be telling everyone I know to follow suit.

A very unsatisfied customer,

Andria Preiss

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Cancelled orders .

DOORDASH Cons: Incorrect orders, Orders arriving late.

Comments