3848 Campus Dr Suite 117, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA

I placed an order for my elderly mother for dinner with DoorDash. When I placed the order it immediately took payment but then it told there was an error.

So I searched for a number to call customer service. Called and spoke with a Monica. Told her what happened that it paid for the meal but didn’t show my order as placed and she took my email address and stated she would call me back. She called me back a few minutes later and told me that the order was denied because the delivery was going to a different zip code.

She told me there was nothing she could do and that I would have to get in contact with my bank to get my money back. That is no way to handle customer service and delivery services. I order all the time from my family in different locations and have never had this happen before.

If I am the one paying for it who cares where I am sending it to. I will not be using this service ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments