Hi,

This is my first time writing to you and first time using your App. I recently ordered from PF chang and since they use your Service, I decided to try it.

I always order through Grub Hub and have a very long list of many local restaurants since using them. I have not had any problems with them. The day I placed this order, I had a lot of problems getting the full order to be placed, it was very difficult and it kept taking me back to the beginning, but it did finally work! But recently I was going through my old emails and opened up my receipt from my PF chang order.

To my surprise, they made a mistake of giving me two kids meals instead of one. When I had received my food, I told my husband how nice it was that they must of accidently given me two orders instead of one, I thought at the time it was a nice gesture/mistake. But after taking a good look at the receipt, I realized it was wrong and I was actually charged for it! I would really appreciate it if someone could please credit me for this order of $5.95, either to my credit card directly, or even a credit to use on your app is okay too.

I have enclosed a copy of the receipt for you if it allows me to. Thanks so much.

Sincerely, Jenielee K.

Customer Name:Jen krajewski

Customer Email:prettyplumeria09@yahoo.com

Customer Contact Number:17607042564

Payment Method: Credit Card Visa x-7269

ORDER FOR DELIVERY (Estimated Delivery Time)

Order scheduled for delivery at 9:23 PM, TODAY (WEDNESDAY, 5/15/2019)

Deliver To:

3854 42nd st

sandiego

(760) 704-2564

Instructions: text or call if gate is closed

Delivery Tracking:

Refer to the link provided to get the latest updates on your delivery, including the delivery provider assigned to your order.Track My Order

2 x Chopsticks

2 x Fortune Cookies

1 x Chili Paste

3 x Signature Trio Sauce

INCLUDE YOUR SPECIAL SAUCES

1 x Beef á la Sichuan(1 x $17.50)=$17.50

PLEASE INCLUDE 3 SPECIAL SAUCES!

1 x White Rice

TAX$2.28

TIP$4.41

TOTAL

$43.09

Thank you for ordering with us.

Note: Add noreply@pfchangs.com to your safe-senders list so that you are sure to receive our messages.

For order or delivery issues, please contact P.F. CHANG'S - SAN DIEGO at (619) 260-8484.

Order placed at 8:34 PM

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

DOORDASH Pros: Polite dashers, Friendly drivers.

DOORDASH Cons: Difficulty of the ordering site i used.

Comments