Los Angeles, California
Resolved
3.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

We have used Doordash over a dozen times, with no problem. Our last order was missing an entire meal, along with the wrong sides on another meal.

It would of just taken a quick glance by the driver to realize we were a full box short! So I figure, we just got a bad driver (which is sad since we tip ahead and are very generous) That's not the worst part..I ask for redelivery, and customer service tells me the restaurant is now closed. This doesn't sound right to me, so I call the restaurant and they don't close for another 1/2 hour and are still taking orders. We did get a credit, but I am super pissed that we all had to eat half our portions to make up for someone who got no food at all.

Not only that, they say they will get back to you in 10 minutes. It took 25 minutes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Lied to by customer service.

Preferred solution: better customer service.

DoorDash Pros: Got partial credit deserved full, Drivers are usually great, Reliable on over a dozen past orders.

DoorDash Cons: Slow customer service response, Customer service lied to me, Delivery takes an hour or more, So many fees.

Comments

#1241924

Read on another site where employees of some restaurants are complaining of loss in tips. These employees do not have to fight the traffic, weather, or use their personal car.

Some of it may be the actual employees getting the order ready setting up the driver to fail. The restaurant needs to address this problem and mutual respect between restaurant staff and drivers because the restaurant chose to use this service in order to boosts it sales.