Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed 2 orders through door dash within 2 days. The first time, the driver never showed up so I had to call customer care waited almost 45 minutes chatting with some agent and eventually driver decided to show up.

The second order, some unprofessional rude driver showed up wth my order but he HAD THE WRONG ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!! I call customer care and they were not helpful at all!!! They refused to re-deliver because a refund was going to be sent out instead. Oh and by the way Refund will not be credited until a week to 2 weeks later for an order THAT I NEVER *** RECEIVED!!!!

So basically they will charge your card not deliver your food and not give you refund for 2 weeks.

RIPOFF SCAM!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

SAME!!! DOOR DASH IS A SCAM They never showed up with the food!

I am going to order again and have the police with me next time.

The restaurant said that it happens ALL THE TIME! Why would the restaurant do business with a company they know is a scam?

Foster City, California, United States #1326668

I had the same issue only the phone app screwed up and I was charged for 5 orders - received 1. I contacted the company only to fielded to overseas call centers that were no help.

I kept getting told that my claim would get escalated.

It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from anyone - no call, no email - nothing. I'm trying to figure out what authorities I could escalate a theft of over $200 USD.