I placed an order from Dennys at 8pm doordash sent me a message saying my order was delivered at 954pm, but the problem is I did not get my food or a refund and I am still waiting. Called Dennys about it and they said its the delivery problem not theirs because the food left their store around 921pm.

This is almost $50 worth of food and I want my money back. Oh yeah the number they gave me to call the doordash driver wasn't even a working number any longer after trying to call them since 930pm. I had to go to work and didn't have time to cook so I ordered food now I have a kid who didn't get their food, a restaurant who says they can't give me a refund, and a lot of time being wasted on me going to the restaurant for my order. I will not order like this ever again.

The store says since this is a third party I have to get the money back from doordash, but how can I if the number I was given doesn't even work. (this number cannot be used anymore if your delivery is still in progress try calling again from the phone number you have registered with doordash or update your profile online to include this number) that is the message I was receiving all night when I tried calling

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DoorDash Cons: Failed to deliver.

• No Food

Comments

I had this same problem today. I ordered food from the Denny's website and got a text saying it was picked up by Door Dash, followed by one saying it was delivered.

It never came. I called the Denny's in question and they said they had no record of my order and that I needed to contact Door Dash -- but there's no way to do so since there is no phone number listed for them and since they're essentially at third party, I can't just go in through their app and file a claim on an order placed with them. I'm at a loss of what to do. If Denny's is reading this: I believe you have an issue with your ordering system.

Another time I placed an order with you, the Door Dash driver called and said they couldn't find my building.

When I compared notes with him, the apartment number I put in on the Denny's website is different from the address Door Dash gave him. I don't know if someone is verbally reciting the information to someone somewhere in the process or what, but there's clearly a recurring issue here.