Tampa, Florida

We placed an order with Door Dash at 7:45pm and our expected delivery time of arrival was 8:15pm. After 30 mins passed the expected delivery time we called the store that we placed the order with and they were closed. We contacted DoorDash and after being on hold for an hour and a half we were told that the driver "decided not to pick up the order".

So DoorDash was aware that I was waiting on food, knew the driver didn't pick up the order and didn't have the courtesy to contact us so that we could make alternate arrangements for dinner.

By 10:45pm we finally were able to get ahold of someone from DoorDash to give us our money back, which would take 5-7 business days even though they took the money out 10 secs after placed the order.

The experience has me never ordering from DoorDash again and I will be contacting their ENGLISH customer service to find out who employs their drivers that just decide "not to pick up and deliver" orders that their paid to do.

*sticks middle finger up at DoorDash*

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments