Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I don’t even know where to start. Yes, restaurants get busy and orders end up later than expected.

Dasher picks up my order at 8:24 and the food is now supposed to be here at 10. My house is .5 miles away and he decides to drop off two other orders first, which are much further away. Why? I’m just hangry and baffled by this.

Never had a bad experience with doordash until now, so I know this isn’t the standard. But come on!

Comments

As a DoorDash driver. I can explain why they send their drivers to the farthest customers first instead of the nearest customer even when the nearest customer order first.

DoorDash did this to me through their app and I had to double back on my drive to the first customer who were closer . It was a 20 minutes drive and The first customer’s order was very late as a result. It was a very frustrating experience for me as a driver because I wasted gas and time trying to deliver the customer’s food.

I really think that DoorDash corporate really need to dispatch their drivers a lot more efficiently than they are doing now. What they are doing at the present only produce frustration and delay for both the customer and the driver.