San Jose, California
1.3

This was the first time I used doordash and I placed an order for 10 people at a local sushi restaurant at 11am to be delivered between 12:30 and 1. I received an online receipt from doordash confirming my order had been received, but when I called on the restaurant to check at 12:30, they had no record of me, or my order, and completely blamed door dash for not sending it to them.

When doordash called me to confirm cancellation of my order, they tried to blame me for "not submitting the order correctly", until I informed them I had a receipt from them right in front of me which reads "We got your order for *restaurant name* in *location*".

They refunded my money, but I have 10 hungry execs here and I look incompetent in front of the CEO. I didn't get much of an apology from their phone rep, nor did he offer any type of compensation for their mistake until I pushed for it. Honestly, probably the worst part was the customer service rep attempting to blame it on me; really bad move that I won't forget.

I will not be using door dash again, ever, period.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DOORDASH Cons: Crappy service and rude interaction, That they didnt place my order.

• Doordash Unhelpful