I placed an ordered today, 8/6/19, on DoorDash for Veggie Grill for delivery between 12pm-12:30pm. I received an order confirmation at 10:50am.

At 12:30pm, my order (order total was $722) hasn't arrived. I contacted Veggie Grill and was informed my order was not ready and they were still working on it. I was informed by an employee that they received the order at 12pm. This not the first time this has happened.

My contact and delivery instruction was clearly on the delivery address field. I did not receive a call from the Dasher or Veggie to inform me that my order was in progress. If the company can not fulfill large orders, DoorDash and or the company needs to cap and limit the order a customer can place.

This is not the first time I nor my collegaues, friends and famlies have had issues with DoorDash. We are paying for convenience and we expect to receive quality service and on-time delivery.

Comments