So we have used door dash a total of three times. Those three tines have been good.

The dashers were great and on time.

Now comes when things got weird. On the app it shows you where you ordered from right. Well when i was going over bank statements i find a door dash order for over 56 dollars! I never placed the order even went back and checked nope.

Have been trying to get my money back for over a week. I call them to ask where my money went and i get run around. Then told emergency support will call you back in an hour! No call no thing call them and get the run arpund again.

No refund nothing just ohh we see the problem after over 20 mins repeating the problem and being put on hold numerous times. Nothing resolved nothing done! Fustrated and pissed off to say the less. Thats money I need, we dont spend money going out but fpr special occasions with our big family.

We do date night in my husband and I and order in. This is ridiculous no call no help not even resolving the issue!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments