Verified Reviewer

DoorDash was decent for me up until this epidemic - sometimes some part of order would go missing or order would be late, but that was rare and support usually resolved it just fine. But lately it's been getting progressively worse.

Recently I started getting issues with McDonalds orders - usually they just swap my latte/cappuccino for a basic plain black coffee with a tiny bit of powder creamer (I usually add sugar, extra whole milk, and once I started suspecting that they are not putting in what I ordered I've started adding whipped cream just to make sure that there is something amiss - and with this amount of extras it's obvious when they just give you plain black coffee with almost none of the options you put in there), but DoorDash usually just issues compensation for those.

Because of this and the fact that I still enjoy some McDonalds breakfast options I've started having a "history" of support requests for almost every McDonalds order I've made, because almost every single time I didn't get my coffee.st

Lately though I started straight up getting someone else's orders - today it was some random 7-eleven bag with diet coke, yesterday it was some other random McDonalds order. Yesterday I had to send pictures to their support in order to "prove" that I got wrong order.

When I contacted their support today they just said that "they will investigate it further because of my recent problem history and respond via email", unsurprisingly I got refused refund "due to the amount of recently processed compensations" on my account. Amazing quality of service, I will be looking at other delivery options that actually care about their reputation and quality of service.

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague.

DOORDASH Pros: Huh.

DOORDASH Cons: Hires retarded dashers, Delivers to wrong house driver says oh well, Horrible dashers who never deliver your food, Incompetent driver, Horrible dashers who never confirm delivery.

Comments