Greenwood Village, Colorado
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered my food at 6:30, I received a text that my order was received, then a text my order was completed, and lastly the driver was on his way at 7:06. At 7:50 I attempted to contact DoorDash.

It took another 30 minutes to open a chat. First she said that the driver had come to my home and had called and called but I didn’t answer. I said I never received a call. She then called the driver.

He said he went to Garbonzos and they didn’t make the order and he couldn’t contact corporate. She said so it’s Garbonzos fault. I called Garbonzos they said the machine is down and DoorDash is aware of that and that no driver came. The solution was not to refund my money but to give me a credit in the amount of money I spent and never received my food.

How generous, I responded that they OWED me my money back. Then she told me I will have to wait a week for my money so did I really want that? I asked to speak with a manager, she said I would receive a call when the chat was over. No call, another lie.

I have screen shots of my chat. As I told the customer service agent I will tell as many people beware!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments