4.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

We spent $70 and it was awful. The driver Spilt the curry and sauce was all over the other curry orders in their boxes in trash bag .

It was a mess. It was all very dry. We are good customers and I think you owe us for this meal. Please advise.

Stan Hayter,1000 Calle Venezia.

In San Clemente, CA.

949-244-0644

Email s1179@cox.net. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Hi Stan, I am very sorry to hear about that. You can go here: https://1p1fq.la2-c1-ia2.salesforceliveagent.com/content/s/chat?language=en_US#deployment_id=5721a000000052x&org_id=00D1a000000KEiH&button_id=5731a00000005i4&session_id=7b075fc0-d894-457e-895b-f943c2eb8254 It is a long link, but I tested it, and it should let you go straight to a live chat with customer service.

If not, you can report a problem with the order by clicking https://www.doordash.com/orders and then clicking "help" in the top right-hand corner of the screen, and choosing the appropriate option for help. If you find you cannot talk to someone, you can also try clicking 'Dasher Never Arrived," and that will allow you to start a live chat with customer service.

I hope this works for you. :) Josh