My son and I are recovering from pneumonia this weekend. 20 minutes after placing an order through DoorDash for Italian food from Campagnolo, the delivery person called my 17 year old son, who had placed the order and said that the ..."Restaurant threw away your food..."?

WTF? Clearly, there is an issue between the merchant and the restaurant and not the customer. But in the end, the customer (me) was adversely affected. The DoorDash guy probably had no training in how to handle such situations, or if he did, his future is not in sales- He offered no alternative restaurant suggestions, nor did he give us an incentive to place another order with them.

With so many meal delivery services now, I think this incident, coupled with last night's order mess up (ie.

didn't deliver all the food we ordered) we will no longer use this one. If you are a current customer reading this, I suggest you follow suit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments