Verified Reviewer

Someone from DoorDash called me during a dash and stated the order was being cancelled due to credit card fraud but Id still be getting paid. They also stated they would be switching us over to debit cards to receive payment.

I never gave my bank info nor password to them and next thing I know. The following week my payment was sent to another bank! I notified DoorDash as soon as I didnt see my payment come and long story short they refuse to do anything about it. Mind you the caller ID said their name across the top like it usually does when they call.

375 dollars they were unwilling to help me get back. I repeatedly asked for supervisors and was met with no resolution. Ive worked for DoorDash for two years without issue and the one time I needed them to have my back they left me hanging. These people do not care about you.

They dont care its a pandemic and youre trying to make ends meet. Theyre worth millions but cant even compensate a worker when theyve been victimized by someone hacking their system. And in case you were wondering yes the customer service agent knew my name, the dash I was on, and actually paid me for the canceled dash.

Nothing was out of the ordinary. Do not work for these people.

User's recommendation: Don’t order with them and do not work for them. If money is lost they will NOT REIMBURSE.

DOORDASH Cons: Poor service by the company, Doesnt pay dasher.

Comments