Verified Reviewer

Well first I order a burrito bowl from chipotle thru u guys and I asked for white rice pinto beans EXTRA steak fajita veggies Exra cheese lettuce sour cream and queso with a large order of chips and queso on the side. Now first I noticed my card was wayyy overly charged my total was $24.63 I was charged $43.00 so I tried mentioning that to someone on the help chat on here to be only talked to like Im retarded and then kept getting changed to different people.

Then here came my delivery.. first off the guy was extremely rude and talking very loudly the entire time. When I open my bag I noticed the chips and queso size was wrong( I worked at chipotle for a very long time and know exactly how there sizes, and everything are supposed to be) they gave me a small size. Then I opened my burrito bowl and thats where I just lost it and got depressed and pissed right off.

There was ligit the tinyest scoop of white rice Ive ever seen ligit not even half the bowl then there is 2 small slivers of steak, a couple shreds of lettuce and drenched in sour cream.. I couldnt even eat it I had to put it right in the trash. It was the saddest burrito bowl I have ever seen in my life!!!!

The only good thing was the lady I finally got on the phone with from door dash was really nice very hard to understand but very nice. on the phone the entire time.

User's recommendation: Check food before drivers leave && make sure ur charged correctly.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments