1.8

After being overcharged for a food item I contacted customer service. I sent them a photo of the physical receipt from the restaurant demonstrating that there was a discrepancy in the charges and they refuse to acknowledge their error.

What they chose to do was repeatedly explain to me how door dash works. I know how door dash works. If their policy is to charge more for a food item than the restaurant charges then I no longer wish to do business with them. I am aware that there are delivery fees as well as service fees and I agree to those terms for the convenience of having food delivered to my home.

I do not agree to deceptive practices of charging a higher base price for a menu item. I am also very frustrated that there seems to be no way for me to delete my account with Doordash. Not only can I not delete my account, I can't even deactivate the credit card that is on file with them.

This seems to go against basic consumer protection policies. If your thinking about using Doordash, DON'T!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: cancel my account.

DOORDASH Cons: Fact that i can not delete my account.

• Unethical Business Practices