Verified Reviewer

This company needs a negative star rating. Worst app and customer service I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I tried the DashPass service on 5/8/20. Was overcharged and then cancelled the free trial on the same day. They turned around and charged my card on 6/8/20 for $9.99. I saw this while it was still pending on my account and immediately tried to call them as their app was giving me errors.

The recording on thier customer service line starts I had to get support via chat. Took 5 attempts to get it to work without dropping me. I finally got someone to give me an answer and that was thay I had to wait for an email to submit my dispute. The email came in and stated that they would not issue the refund.

It never addressed the issue that I actually cancelled long before the trial was over.

They canceled it today, but won't give me back my money. Bottom line is that I will NEVER use their horrible delivery service again!

User's recommendation: Use Uber Eats or Grub Hub. Doordash lies!

Product or Service Mentioned: Doordash Customer Care.

DOORDASH Cons: No responsibility for issues.

Comments