Appleton, Wisconsin
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I am an owner of a business, we have been bothered by one of their associates so much in the past to be placed on their website as a featured restaurant. We have declined and told DoorDash we are not interested multiple times.

Recently I started receiving bad reviews from customers saying they got our food delivered through DoorDash and it was terrible...I informed my customers that we are not available on doordash and have NEVER approved or signed an agreement with them to be featured on their website as we already have Uber eats and Eatstreet as our delivery services. This is a huge issue for me as a business owner because we have 0 way to see how our product is handled, the timing for delivery services, how we get paid as a company for our products etc...This has caused customers to not come back to my establishment and have thought about taking this issue to legal council and see what can be done to put this company under for adding companies that have not approved their services and can greatly affect those businesses!

What a JOKE and we hope DoorDash is shut down in the future as it seems like its the worst service to order food from out of all the delivery services out there...

Reason of review: Unlawful actions.

Comments